- Reviews (1)
Oxycodone prescribe for?
Oxycodone is used to treat the patient having the severe pain that persists around the clock. This medicine normally prescribed to those who have tolerance towards opioid medications. This type of medication is used in a minimal dosage or for a limited time.
How to use this medicine?
Oxycodone is available as a concentrated solution, in form of tablets and capsule. Tablets are taken with water before or after a meal with the gap of at least 4 to 6 hours between every dosage. Oxycodone concentrated solution is used to take by mouth. Do not chew the tablets or capsule. If you want to add them to your food then should follow the doctor’s instructions. The medicine should be used as per the prescription and as directed by the health consultant to not face any adverse effect.
Dosage and supplies
Oxycodone is available in 10mg, 15mg, 20mg, 30mg, 40mg, 60mg and 80mg tablets and capsule respectively. Each tablet contains butylated hydroxyl toluene, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol 400, polyethene oxide, magnesium stearate and titanium dioxide. Oxycodone is also available in form of a concentrated solution (syrup). Dosage is prescribed by the doctor as per the pain severity and the age of the patient.
Precautions while taking Oxycodone
Some of the precautions you must consider while taking Oxycodone:
- Discuss with your doctor if you are allergic to any ingredient included in Oxycodone
- You should discuss with your doctor if you are breastfeeding
- Discuss the risk involved in using Oxycodone, this may affect the fertility in male or female
- Do not use in pregnancy, it can cause the serious health issues in newborn
- Tell your doctor before any surgery that you are taking oxycodone.
- Discuss the change in diet with the use of this medicine, it may cause constipation
- Do not take overdosage it may cause health issues
- Follow your doctor prescription or direction while using Oxycodone
- Tell your doctor if you are having any herbal medication or treatment
Possible side effects caused by Oxycodone
Oxycodone may cause side effects. Discuss with your doctor if the side effects did go away:
- Stomach pain
- Dryness in mouth
- A headache
- Mood swings
- Frequent urination
Some of the side effects may be severe
- Heart rate irregularities
- Nausea, vomiting
- Loss of appetite
- Irregular menstruation
- Rash or itching
- Swelling of face, hands or feet
- Difficult breathing
- High Blood pressure
- Irregular Menstruation
- Male or female fertility issue
Where to purchase this medicine?
You can buy oxycodone online from us and we will ship it to your doorstep. Some certified medical care websites offer the discount offers to their customers on regular purchasing. You can purchase it from the nearest pharmacist or get an order for home delivery as some of the pharmacists offers the home delivery services too.