- Reviews (1)
Buy Oxycontin as it is used for the treatment of severe pain in the patient due to any other medical treatment. It belongs to the narcotic family which changes the body reactions towards the pain and gives a relief.
How to use this medicine?
The medicine should be taken as per the doctor’s prescription or according to the directions listed on the islet available with the medicine. Oxycontin is not used for the sudden pain relief it is scheduled to take on a daily basis. It is available in form of tablets. You have to gulp the tablet with water and do not chew it or dissolve because it can change the dosage potency. You can have it before or after the food but there must be 12 hours gap between every dosage. Your doctor will give you the directions according to your medical history or the need for the medicine for you.
Dosage and supplies
Oxycontin is available in for of tablets with the dosage of 5mg, 10mg, 15mg, 20mg, 30mg, 40mg, 60mg, 80mg and 120mg respectively. Each tablet contains the respective potency of Oxycodone hydrochloride. It is available in the bottle pack of 60 tablets and 100 tablets for each dosage.
Precautions while taking Oxycontin
- Tell your doctor before taking Oxycontin if you are allergic to any of the ingredients included in this medicine
- Do not use if you are breastfeeding
- Discuss your brief medical history with your health specialist especially if you have asthma problem, kidney disease, heart problems or stomach related problems
- Before having surgery or a dental treatment discuss your doctor or dental specialist that you are taking Oxycontin
- Do not use in pregnancy or if required then should get the proper direction from your doctor
- Not prescribed to the patient under 18 years
- Not recommended to use in pregnancy because it can cause harmful effects on infant
Possible side effects of the medicine
Oxycontin may cause some side effects so contact with the doctor if they did go away:
- Nausea or vomiting
- Sweating on hands or feet
- Dizziness or Lightheaded
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
- Unusual tiredness
- Irregular menstruation
- Weight loss
- Rashes or itching
- Shortness of breathing
- Cold sensitivity
- Fertility issues in male or female
- Irregular heart rate
- Burning while urinated
- Blurred vision
- Muscle stiffness
Some side effects are not so common but if persist then visit your doctor:
- Back pain
- Coordination problem
- Skin allergies
- Loss of vision
- Cramps or fatigue
Where to buy Oxycontin?
Get your Oxycontin from your nearest pharmacist by showing the doctor’s prescription. You can order Oxycontin from the certified online medical store which will provide you with the medical on your doorstep without any hassle. Remember the purchase only be done as per the certified doctor’s prescription. Some of the online stores are offering up to 80% discounts to their customers on their first purchasing.